Last revised on 8th September 2015
Commercial and Personal Information Collected1. INNOVO Central Divisions Ltd (We) collect information
• When you register an account to become an INNOVO Member (“Member”), such as your name, e-mail, employer, company, country, and a password.
• When you view and interact with INNOVO pages, features, and functionality, including INNOVO mobile applications, software (like adding to your profile, participating in Groups, uploading contacts, etc.), and platform technology (like “Share on INNOVO” buttons or third party applications). We also collect your IP address, browser type, operating system, mobile carrier, and your ISP, and receive the URLs of sites from which you arrive or leave the INNOVO website, or sites that have embedded INNOVO platform technology.
• Through cookies and other technologies that allow us to recognize you, customize your experience, and serve advertisements both on and off INNOVO.
• When you interact with third party services available through INNOVO like surveys, polls or other third party research undertaken with your consent.
2. Uses of Information
We use the information you provide to:• Enable you to share your information and communicate with other Members, or provide your commercial and/or personal details to third parties offering combined services with INNOVO;
• Administer your account with us and customize the service we provide to you and other Members; and to
• Send you service or promotional communications through email and notices on the INNOVO website. You can control your messaging preferences.
• Connect you to opportunities by enabling other Members including but not limited to Buyers, Sellers, Executives and Innovators to find you on INNOVO.
• Create and distribute advertising relevant to your or your network’s INNOVO experience. If you share your interactions on INNOVO, for example, when you recommend a product, follow a company, establish or update your profile, join a Group, etc., INNOVO may use these actions to create social ads for your network on INNOVO using your profile photo and name. You can control whether INNOVO uses your name and picture in social ads.
Please note that in order to fulfill your requests for paid services or payments, we share your payment information with our payment processor.
3. Your Information Choices
• Review, enhance or edit your commercial or personal information through your INNOVO profile;
• Control the messages you receive from INNOVO and other Members
• Change your setting to control visibility and accessibility through the INNOVO Network and
• Tell us to terminate your INNOVO Network Membership.
4. Your obligations to other Members
• Commercial and personal information you provide will be secured in accordance with industry standards and technology. Since the internet is not a 100% secure environment, we cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information you transmit to INNOVO. There is no guarantee that information may not be accessed, copied, disclosed, altered, or destroyed by breach of any of our physical, technical, or managerial safeguards.
• You are responsible for maintaining the secrecy of your unique password and account information, and for controlling access to your email communications at all times.
• Please note that emails, instant messaging, and similar means of communication with other Members of INNOVO are not encrypted, and we strongly advise you NOT to communicate any confidential information through these means.
6. How to contact us
If you have questions or comments please contact us at:
Email: email@example.comTelephone: +44 (0)203 285 7944
Post: INNOVO Central Divisions Ltd, Woodside House, The Ridge, Cold Ash, Thatcham, RG18 9JB, United Kingdom